Copyrights Infringement Notification
If you believe that any content posted on the CraftingUp.com Website infringes copyright, you may send us a notification including all relevant information: Notification of copyright infringement
Copyrights Notification Guidelines
CraftingUp.com respects third party’s copyrights, and it is our policy to respond to all notifications about copyrights infringement as established by applicable regulations. Once the notification complying with these Guidelines is received, CraftingUp.com may remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material or adopt such further action that at our discretion may be appropriate, including disabling a user’s account. When taking such measures, CraftingUp.com may attempt to contact the party that posted the content so that such party may make any statement he/she deems appropriate according to applicable regulations. CraftingUp.com makes every effort to ensure proper attribution goes to the original website, including credit for images. However, if you believe CraftingUp.com is infringing on your copyright, notify us and we will remove such content promptly.
Copyrights infringement notifications must meet the following requirements:
- The handwritten or electronic signature of the person submitting the notification.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a list of such works.
- Identification of the materials that are claimed to be infringing and that are to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to allow CraftingUp.com to locate that material, such as the page URL.
- Information sufficient to allow CraftingUp.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and true.
CraftingUp.com will follow the procedures provided by applicable regulations to ensure compliance with copyrights. When a proper notification complying with the conditions above is received, CraftingUp.com will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. CraftingUp.com will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling, but will make every effort to notify you.
The statements by the party that posted the allegedly infringing content must also comply with the requirements for copyrights notifications. Note that you may be liable if the material infringes third party’s rights, so we recommend that if you are unsure, you seek further legal advice.
CraftingUp.com Copyright Contact Information:
support @ CraftingUp.com
If any of the above requirements is not fulfilled, the copyright infringement notification might not be valid.
Thank you for your cooperation.